From: Bill Songstad (WCUL) [mailto:administra...@waleague.org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 4:50 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: remotely testing smtp

I've wished I've had a box outside my perimeter so many times that I think this
excuse is a good one.  I don't have a spare port on the firewall, but I can
drop a little hub on the line outside the firewall and build a little box with
one of our public ips on it.  Then all your telnet are belong to us

Good info on the logs too.  And putting those hands together, I can put a
sniffer on the outside machine and work at it from there.

thanks

Bill