Thanks added the server name and it works,

___________________________________
Stefan Jafs

From: Rob Bonfiglio [mailto:robbonfig...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 9:54 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Running PowerShell commands on my remote Admin box

-Server

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 9:43 AM, Stefan Jafs
<sj...@amico.com<mailto:sj...@amico.com>> wrote:

Ok, so I installed the Exchange Management Console for E2k7 on my re-bit Vista
PC.

I run a export to pst yesterday in the Exchange Powershell on my PC no problem,
no I'm trying to get mailbox stats:

Get-MailboxStatistics | Sort-Object TotalItemSize -Descending | ft
DisplayName,@{label="TotalItemSize(MB)";expression={$_.TotalItemSize.Value.ToMB()}},ItemCount

However it's telling me I'm not a  Exchange server, please specify the name of
a Mailbox server! Should it not know that automatically?

Anyhow how do I point to my mail server?

Thanks

Stefan Jafs

This email and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the
intended recipient(s). If you are not the named recipient you should not read,
distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions expressed in this
email are those of the author and do not represent those of the Amico
Corpoartion company. Warning: Although precautions have been taken to make sure
no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility
for any loss or damage that arise from the use of this email or attachments.