I'm on the very last step of my E2007 migration, so hopefully this is my last
scream for help. :)

I'm trying to remove Exchange 2000 from the last server and it's errored out on
an access denied message for three components. All with error 0XC0070005, which
translates to "Access is denied". I thought I had all of the permissions I
needed, but obviously I'm wrong.

We have 3 trusted, 2003, peer-level domains, all in the same forest. This is
the last Exchange server of any version in this particular domain and the last
E2000 server in the forest. All of the mailboxes are moved to a new 2007 server
in a trusted domain. All of the public folders are replicated and the replicas
on this server are removed. The RUS connector couldn't be moved to an Exchange
server in a different domain, so the connector was removed. I've followed all
of the steps for removing the last legacy server from the domain.

Does anyone have a handy list of what AD groups I need to be a member of to
have proper permissions to uninstall Exchange from this server?

Thanks in advance,
Steve