From: vbs [mailto:dvant...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 12:04 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: PFMigrate

I have installed Exchange 2007 into my 2003 environment and want to
replicate the Public Folders to the 2007 machine. I have looked at KB
822895 and 843107 about PFMigrate but neither indicates that it applies
to 2007.

Has anyone use this tool to replicate the PF's from 2003 to 2007

--
Thanks
Dave Vantine