Had an issue earlier in the week where our ISP mistakenly removed our PTR
record for our outbound mail and we started having delays show up.  This has
been cleared up and seems to be working as it should.  I still have an issue
where one user is sending a re-occurring appointment to a bunch of people and
it goes through the standard "Couldn't deliver message in time limit" sequence.
 Now we can send emails directly to these same people with any problems.  I can
also the same types of re-occurring appointment type emails to my gmail and
yahoo accounts without any issue.

Anyone have any explanation as to why this would be doing this?  Oh and of
course this was all working just dandy before the PTR record was removed.......