I made sure and removed all possible DNS issues - removed split DNS, removed
OpenDNS, cleared caches and updated server files.

I looked at the IIS logs and it shows successful 200 0 0 connections to 6001,
6002, 6004, and 593.  However, in rpcdiag it still connects successfully to the
Directory with HTTPS but it does not connect to Mail and Public Folders, even
though on the outside I get a login prompt in Outlook since on my home PC it
uses Basic Auth.

Jay