what desktop OS with which SP?

are they accepting cookies or no?

(BTW, I am running OWA 2007 with IE8 right here - on Vista SP2 - works fine.)

________________________________
From: KevinM [kev...@wlkmmas.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 10:59 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: IE8 + OWA2007 = multiple Authentication

Quick Question |  IE8 + OWA2007 = Multiple Authentication Requests / Why?

Longer version of the same Question
Problem Statement | I have users across the board with IE8 being prompted for
to login every time they open or reply to a message in OWA 2007. On some fun
occasions they will open a new message, it will work, only to time out and log
them out of the window. Sometimes opening a new message will require that they
authenticate to the OWA window and not the message window.

Trying to answer so Far |

•         I’ve tested this all over the place and it consistently breaks with
IE8, and works with IE7.

•         Compatibility mode has no effect.

•         The interwebs searches for “IE8 OWA Authentication” did not tell me
anything.

•         I Connected Directly to one of the CAS servers and Bypassed ISA and
f5 with the same results.

Request | Anyone have any bones to toss my way, or beat me with?

~Kevinm WLKMMAS– This message is Certified Swine Flu Free
My life http://www.hedonists.ca<http://www.hedonists.ca/>