Anyone using the free barracuda dnsbl for spam help?

I have a very annoying spammer that Ninja partly deals with. I never see
any emails but an attachment get quarantined and I get a warning email
every time. Lots of them.

I can't figure out why the emails get blocked but the attachment and
then the warning still gets in.

When I use mxtoolbox to check the domain names barracuda is always at
the top of the list flagging them.

I use spamhaus and others but they don't flag these. Go figure.

After registering at barracuda I put the following in my ninja rbl
lookups.

2.0.0.127.b.barracudacentral.org.  I am still getting these blocked
attachment warnings.

Am I missing something here?

dave

intended recipient(s). If you are not the named recipient you should not read,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately via e-mail
if you have received this e-mail by mistake; then, delete this e-mail from your
system.