From: Ed Stahr [mailto:est...@pinksneakers.net]
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 11:40 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: OWA security config problem

I have OWA running (Exchange 2003 on Server 2003R2) and everything seems to be
working, but I have one big security hole that I am sure is caused by an
incorrect setting on my part.

Once users authenticate into their account, they can access any other account
they wish by changing the URL.

Example:
You authenticate to this address for OWA:
https://exch.mydomain.com/

You then go into your mailbox at:
https://exch.mydomain.com/exchange

if you add anyone elses username to the end of that URL, you can see their
email account, example:
https://exch.mydomain.com/exchange/bsmith
would show you bsmith's account.

I am sure this is something very basic I am missing.

Thanks,
Ed