I'm fond of using adfind with LDAP queries.

In Exchange 2003, you do need those addresses. The need finally disappears in a
pure Exchange 2007 and up organization.
________________________________
From: Jason Benway [benw...@jsjcorp.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 2:08 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: recipient policy and X400 question

Is there a way to document/export recipient in exchange 2003
and
in a pure exchange 2003 org, do I need X400 addresses on new recipient polices?

thanks,jb

Jason Benway
System/Storage Engineer
616-847-8474 telephone
616-850-1208 fax
www.jsjcorp.com<http://www.jsjcorp.com/>
[cid:274530618@19052009-1C23]   JSJ Corporation
700 Robbins Road
Grand Haven, MI 49417
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee,
you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or
any information herein. If you have received this message in error,
please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.
Thank you for your cooperation.

<<inline: JSJ_Email_Bruce.jpg>>