I would check the permissions in IIS first...

From: Joe Heaton [mailto:jhea...@etp.ca.gov]
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 2:09 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: OWA question

 I have a user working from home today, and she's trying to access her
mailbox through OWA.  She says that she is able to log in, but when she
clicks on any of the folders on the left side, Inbox, Calendar, Tasks,
etc.  that nothing ever loads.

Exchange 2k3 in -house.  No idea what browser she's using at home,
although it really shouldn't matter, right?

Anyone have any ideas what I could check on my end?  I've already opened
OWA on my desktop, with Firefox and IE8, with no issues, but I'm also
here in the office.  She's at home, about 100 or so miles away.

Joe Heaton

AISA

Employment Training Panel

1100 J Street, 4th Floor