From: Rob Bonfiglio [mailto:robbonfig...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 6:50 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Single Instance Storage ratio survey

Congrats on retirement!  Much luck to you.

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 7:42 AM, Moss, Susan K <sm...@cas.org> wrote:

        5.46 - 1864 MBs across 6 stores

        IMHO there's more benefit to archiving these days than SIS - but
SIS had
        its day before archiving became a big player.

        OT:
        This will probably be my last post here - so - I want to say
Thank You
        All for all the great tips and enlightenment.  You've been a
tremendous
        help over the years.  Been threatening to retire for awhile now
- it is
        becoming reality.  Oh, there's a job opening for anyone
interested:
        <http://www.cas.org/aboutcas/postings/windowsadm.html>

        Adios ...