I use Powershell pretty extensively with Exchange 2007, monitoring and email
alerts. I'm looking for some beneficial tools or addons to Powershell. I'm not
sure what others are using but I mainly have just been using notepad to write
scripts.  I'm sure a good IDE would save some time. I've tried PowerGUI and
it's ok, but I would like to someone a little better.

1)      What's the best Powershell IDE (free or payware)?

2)      Is there any addons worthy of use?   I'm considering purchasing "Power
Gadgets".

Thanks,
Andy Leedy

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information transmitted in this message is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this document.  Thank you.
Butler Animal Health Supply