From: Oliver Marshall [mailto:oliver.marsh...@g2support.com]
Sent: 04 June 2009 10:19
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Moving DBs to new location via powershell

Chaps,

Is there a way to move the mailstore DBs in exchange 2007 to a new location
via the powershell? We need to schedule a transfer in the small hours of a
Saturday morning and I figure that powershell is the best way, if possible,
of doing it.

Olly

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission
may contain confidential or legally privileged
information that is intended only for the individual
or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance
upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail transmission in error,
please reply to the sender, so that we can arrange
for proper delivery, and then please delete the message
from your inbox. Thank you.