Actually, I did, and that didn't help.  Here is the explanation for what
happened ( from Sunbelt )

Hello Carol.

In Lyris 10.x and higher an unfortunate bug exists where if mail gets
rejected even once from any email address from a particular mailhost,
any domain and email address that MX host services gets permanently
blocked without a retry. I've been fighting Lyris for a fix but it's a
long way off.

I see this entry in our mailstream block:

208.252.57.233

IP Address Blacklisted by a Shared Blacklisting Service

When lyris tries to send it logs,

==>     MailStream is known to be blocked by server mail1.massbar.org
(208.252.57.233)

Usually if I catch this the moment it happens I can see the SMTP session
that caused this. However our logs stop at 5/31/2009.

I have released your block from the mailstream, and hopefully now you
are getting emails again.

CFee