So you all were so helpful with my other issue about the rules that I
thought I would give this another shot because I have another issue I am
not finding much static on the web about... here is the breakdown:

User is running
XP SP3
Office 2003 SP3
Exchange 2003
Blackberry Storm with the latest upgrade .148 (the issue appeared once
we did the upgrade)
we are running Blackberry Professional Software

The issue is that in his Outlook Today screen once we did the upgrade to
his BB a bunch of old tasks that have been marked as completed are
appearing. In the view under the tasks we have it set to only show tasks
that need to be completed, but that does not impact the Outlook Today
screen...

any ideas what I can do to make it so that only tasks that need to be
completed appear?

Thanks in advance.

Mousa Hamad