Your LDAP logic is a wee-bit off.. If I am reading this correctly, it says

any mailenabled object that's:

   - any mailbox not on any server
   - any mailbox on IZZYEmail
   - any contact
   - any PF, DL or DDL

 (&
   (&
        (& (mailnickname=*)
        (|
            (&
                (objectCategory=person)
               (objectClass=user)
               (!(homeMDB=*))
               (!(msExchHomeServerName=*))
            )
          (&
              (objectCategory=person)
              (objectClass=user)

(msExchHomeServerName=/O=ghsp/OU=Belton/cn=Configuration/cn=Servers/cn=IZZYEMAIL)
           )
          (&
              (objectCategory=person)
              (objectClass=contact)
           )
          (objectCategory=group)
          (objectCategory=publicFolder)
         (objectCategory=msExchDynamicDistributionList)
))))

I think you want something more like:
- Any mail enabled object, on IZZYEMAIL that is a mailbox, contact, group,
PF or DDL.

(&(mailnickname=*)

(msExchHomeServerName=/O=ghsp/OU=Belton/cn=Configuration/cn=Servers/cn=IZZYEMAIL)
     (|
        (&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user) )
        (&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=contact))
       (objectCategory=group)
       (objectCategory=publicFolder)
       (objectCategory=msExchDynamicDistributionList)
    )
)

To shorten that a bit more, since you're hitting all mail enabled objects on
the server:

 (&(mailnickname=*)
(msExchHomeServerName=/O=ghsp/OU=Belton/cn=Configuration/cn=Servers/cn=IZZYEMAIL))

will do approx. the same thing.

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 6:31 AM, Jason Benway <benw...@jsjcorp.com> wrote:

>  I created new recipient policies to replace the legacy one's from our 55
> days. During that process I had to add another domain for our of our
> business units. So I did an apply to all.
> We have 5 different exchange servers and I have 11 recipient policies.
>
> The users are being stamped and created correctly, but the DLs are only
> being stamped with the #1 policy. Here's the ldap from that policy.
>
> (&(&(& (mailnickname=*) (|
> (&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(!(homeMDB=*))(!(msExchHomeServerName=*)))(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(msExchHomeServerName=/O=ghsp/OU=Belton/cn=Configuration/cn=Servers/cn=IZZYEMAIL))(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=contact))(objectCategory=group)(objectCategory=publicFolder)(objectCategory=msExchDynamicDistributionList)
> ))))
>
> I believe this should stamp all objects, but only on the izzyemail server,
> correct?
>
> but it seems to be stamping DLs on all emails servers!!
>
> thanks,jb
>

> Jason Benway
> System/Storage Engineer
> 616-847-8474 telephone
> 616-850-1208 fax
> www.jsjcorp.com   *JSJ* *Corporation
> *700 Robbins Road
> Grand Haven, MI 49417
> This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
> are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee,
> you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message
> or any information herein. If you have received this message in error,
> please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
> message. Thank you for your cooperation.

<<JSJ_Email_Bruce.jpg>>