I thought it might.

My PS skills are weak, though...

-----Original Message-----
From: Campbell, Rob [mailto:rob_campb...@centraltechnology.net]
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 10:25 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Mass-Removing Alias Addresses

Powershell can do that.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Hornbuckle [mailto:john.hornbuc...@taylor.k12.fl.us]
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 9:17 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Mass-Removing Alias Addresses

We're an Exchange 2007 shop, and a number of our users have aliases that are no
longer needed. For a time, we needed mail addressed to either
u...@taylor.k12.fl.us or u...@exchange.taylor.k12.fl.us to go to the user. But
that transition period is over, and we no longer need the
@exchange.taylor.k12.fl.us addresses/aliases.

Is there a an easy way to remove those from my users' accounts, or do I have to
go in one by one and do it?

John Hornbuckle
MIS Department
Taylor County School District
318 North Clark Street
Perry, FL 32347

www.taylor.k12.fl.us

NOTICE: Florida has a broad public records law. Most written communications to
or from this entity are public records that will be disclosed to the public and
the media upon request. E-mail communications may be subject to public
disclosure.

Note:
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and
protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.