Used Zixcorp ( http://www.zixcorp.com/ ) before as well as Tumbleweed (
http://www.tumbleweed.com/ ).
Both are good and will point you in the right direction.

>>> On 6/15/2009 at 3:55 PM, Matt Plahtinsky <cbusitl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

One of my clients wants some way to send and receive secure mesages
with clients (HIPAA)  There seems to be a ton of company's doing this.
Anyone using a service like this that they can recomend?

I'm guessing most services have a secure portal that allows two people
to communicate through the site.  Not sure how that would intagrate
with email yet. Need to do some reading.

On 6/15/09, Paul Cookman <paul.cook...@selection.co.uk> wrote:

> I used this command to give a user account access to all mailboxes,
>
> Get-MailboxDatabase -Server “ESS-Exch702″ | Add-ADPermission -User
“Auditor”
> -ExtendedRights Receive-As
>
> what would the command be to remove this entry leaving the user with
the
> same access as before I ran the command?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Paul.
>

> Paul Cookman * Technical Account Manager
> [cid:image89adba.jpg@985300e5.54494fc2] +44(0) 844 874 1000 *
> [cid:image9748e6.jpg@93175135.24e84d59]  +44(0) 844 874 1001
> [cid:imagebd8934.jpg@f2e2156d.7b61420f] paul.cook...@selection.co.uk
*
> www.selection.co.uk<http://www.selection.co.uk/>
>

> [cid:image876684.jpg@04235f9e.dee94878]
>

> This e-mail is confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of
the
> addressee only. Selection Services Plc accepts no liability for
personal
> views expressed. While every effort has been made to ensure the
attachments
> are virus-free, they must be checked before further use, especially
those
> containing encrypted data. If you have any problems with this e-mail,
please
> contact our IT Manager on
> em...@selection.co.uk<mailto:em...@selection.co.uk>
>
> Registered in England and Wales Registered Number: 2758710
Registered

--
Sent from my mobile device