I found a notice on a forum that states that there is a limitation to
only the sharing of 10 mailboxes to 1 person.  I have and exec
secretary, and 2 backups that watch 10 calendars for the Execs.  I put
them all in a security group to make things easier and ever since we
went past 4 shared calendars we have seen syncing issues.  I have Ent
Exchange 2003 sp2 with outlook 2007.    I have also patched my BES to
4.1.6.  Anybody have any insight to this issue.  The execs have lost all
faith in their calendars.

Thank you

David