Did you get this resolved?

________________________________
From: Senter, John [john.sen...@etrade.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 9:24 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Moving users to Exch 2007 and Linked mailboxes

We are about ready to start mass moving our users from Exchange 2003 to the
2007 servers.  I have moved several test users and some of them appear in 2007
as linked mailbox.  Looking at this link:
http://telnetport25.wordpress.com/2008/06/10/linked-mailbox-conversion-after-migration-in-exchange-2007/
 I understand why they are being set that way and the information cleaning up
the SID’s and resetting the AD attribute works great.  My issue is it will be
very time consuming to go back and do this for every account that comes over as
linked.  I am expecting that number to be around 500 accounts since that would
be the people still around when they did 5.5 to 2000  migration years back
using ADC.  That is where I think the SID came from that has the “associated
external account” permission.

So here is the question: how did everyone else deal with this on a mass level?
Is there a script or utility that will go through the existing 2003 mailboxes
and remove any SID not associated to a real account?

Thanks