Hi guys -

Got a question here that doesn't seem to have an easy answer - at least to me.

We're a school, running Exchange 2007 with Outlook.  Employees use the Outlook
calendar for their business meetings/etc.  Each summer, we create a csv file of
all the then school events/meetings/etc.  Each employee is free to then import
this into their personal calendar if they want.  Most school admins do.  The
school calendar is also available to view in the Public Folders.  Some school
admin sync their smart phones/blackberrys as well, to have the information
available wherever they are.

Now,  a couple months down the road - meeting dates/times change.  Is there a
way reflect those changes on everyone's calendar automatically?

Thinking outside of the box, is there a completely different way that we could
do this?

I thought of a calendar in sharepoint, but I don't know enough to know that it
would work...

Google Calendar allows multiple calendars with sharing and can merge the
calendars to look like one calendar - but not sure I want to go there yet.

Any thoughts, suggestions?

The Epstein School is a proud beneficiary of the Jewish Federation of Greater
Atlanta.