From: Micheal Espinola Jr [mailto:michealespin...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 3:33 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: OT: American automotive (was: Is Exchange Doomed?)

I have to disagree.  I believe its that they dont design and assemble
cars well enough (as a whole) is what got them into trouble.  As an
example, many cars manufactured in the past 5 years still only being
good in a straight line with inadequate braking and cornering
abilities in comparison to the rest of the world market. Never mind
being less fuel efficient.  Larger body lines, more sway, less
control, ugg.

I grew up on street racing American muscle cars as a non-seat-belted
passenger in my father's hot rods, racing light-to-light old-school
style.  I love the Camaro's and Mustang's he owned, as well as the
ones I did when I became of age.

But I have no interest in buying American anymore. Its mostly inferior
tech and parts.  And I dont buy inferior.

--
ME2