I just found 56 in my local area for sale with less than 200k.  most have less
than 50k.  Do I win a prize or something?

-----Original Message-----
From: Maglinger, Paul [mailto:pmaglin...@scvl.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 4:03 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OT: American automotive (was: Is Exchange Doomed?)

Agreed.  I started wondering why I was paying for a car that wore out after
100K even when I religeously followed the scheduled maintenance.  Lifters
tapping, a transmission rebuild, head gaskets leaking, etc.  I spoke with
owners of import cars and they typically didn't have those problems (though I
did know a guy who had a Kia in which the transmission failed just after the
warranty expired).  I just bought a Subaru a few months ago.  I love that car.
Nothing on the American marketing drives like it.  I challenge anyone to find a
used Subaru for sale with less than 200K.  They are far and few between.

And the kicker is, I overheard someone the other day saying how better made
American cars are now than in the 70's.  And he was right, but they're still
not a good as the imports.  Who's fault is that?