We're a school.  For the last 9 years, we have had a shared school calendar in
public folders showing all the events and at the beginning of every school
year, we have a csv file of all school events for employees to import into
their Outlook calendar - if they want.

Now I'm being asked if there's a way to make meeting changes on everyone's
calendar that has that meeting on their calendar.

Short of a person designated to invite all employees to every meeting - I don't
know of a way to do what they would like.

Thinking outside of the box - is this something that SharePoint would be good
for or is there an entirely different/better way to do what they would like?

Not all employees import the calendar.  Not all of the events are applicable to
all employees.  Those that do import, realize they have a lot to cleanup/delete
afterwards.

The Epstein School is a proud beneficiary of the Jewish Federation of Greater
Atlanta.