Public Folder assistant button in the propertied for the PF.

-sc

From: Harry Singh [mailto:hbo...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 2:32 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Listserv on Exchange

Is then the forwarding from the PF to the DL done with outlook rules ?

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 2:27 PM, Kretche, Peter <kretc...@uwgb.edu> wrote:

If munging is the goal, create a mail-enabled Public Folder with the email
address desired.  Then have it forward email to the distribution list.  All
replies will go to the Public Folder which in turn will go back to the list.  I
did this with Ikakura to achieve listserv functionality.  Initially I just
wanted auto-DL type management that Ikakura provided.

Thank you,
Pete Kretche
MCP, A+-, HP APS
Senior Network/Systems Administrator
E-mail Administrator
UW - Green Bay
Voice: 920.465.5014
Fax: 920.465.2864

kretchep+AEA-uwgb.edu

Don't become a phishing victim+ACEAIQ-  UW Green Bay and other reputable
organizations will never use email to request that you reply with your
password, Social Security number or confidential personal information.