Exchange 2007 SP1, OLK 2003, 2007 and OWA

Have an availability address space of sub.domain.com with an access method
of public folder.  We have a recipient of type mailUser with an external
SMTP address of u...@sub.domain.com.  The free/busy data for this user is
perfectly visible from OLK2007 and OWA, but not from OLK2003.

Seems I'm missing something here...if the access method is public folder
aren't OLK (both versions) and OWA going to \non_ipm_subtree\schedule+ free
busy\EX:/O=org/OU=AG/cn=recipients/cn=user.eml for free/busy?  This users
legacyExchangeDN is /o=org/ou=ag/cn=recipients/cn=user

Thanks,
alex