We didnt get any events 9331 or 9335 overnight, so I'm knocking-on-wood
hoping we're good. Test mailboxes showed up in the OAB as well.

Anybody feel like answering :

 Shouldn't ADSIEdit show these two attributes as the same server? ::
offlineabserver sitefolderserver - one is still the old, E2k3 server that we
want to retire, and the other is set to the " troubled " E2k7 server we've
been talking about.

Thanks All!