All -

I had mentioned something about it another thread of emails and realized
after the fact that I should have given my issue its own string so as to
not take away from the original query. I am going to try and my best to
fill in as many details as possible about our issue and see if I can get
some feed back because I am really spinning my wheels on this problem:

Basically at random intervals throughout the day folks will experience a
"slow down" or "freeze up" in Outlook 2003 (all machines running XP Pro
SP3/Office2003 SP3) and a telnet program that we use. We have several
subnets and this is occurring across all of them at random times and to
random people.

When this behavior occurs svchost.exe will spike on the machines to 99%.
It is impossible to recreate this problem and it is NOT happening to
everyone. Like most companies there are certain people who are in these
programs more than others so they may notice it more, but I am in
Outlook all the time and have not had this behavior occur.

I have researched and tried to pin point anything locally that might be
causing this, I have done rebuilds of machines, tried running Outlook in
Safe Mode all to no avail.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions they are willing to throw my
way? Thank you in advance and have a happy holiday weekend!!

Mousa Hamad