I've looked in message tracking and also at the logs and cant find what
I need.

We have a client pc sending hundreds of spam emails through our exchange
server.

Nothing open directly from exchange to the internet except https for
owa.  Relaying is disabled except for 4 ips which are other servers.

Anyway, we have frozen a ton of them in the SMTP queue and message
tracking shows them but doesn't say where they originate.

They originate from 2 different accounts and it is possible that both of
these users have logged onto the same computer.

Part time faculty and they all share several computers.

Any suggestions appreciated.