It posted as did a reply from someone.  Check the archives.

CFee

-----Original Message-----
From: Maglinger, Paul [mailto:pmaglin...@scvl.com]
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 11:37 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Opening up port 443 (SSL) on firewall for iPhone (2nd post)

Second post because I didn't see the first one come back, and I sent it
at 10:00am.  Odd...

Someone just dropped an iPhone off at my desk and wants it to be
configured to send and receive email just like our Blackberries (with a
BES server) so they can "test it" on Monday when they go out of town.

As I see it, the quick way to do this would be to open up port 443 (SSL)
on the firewall to our internal Exchange server.  What are the risks of
doing this, or does someone have a better suggestion?

Paul