Yup, that's what I found from Google.  Downloaded, and installed on my
laptop just a minute ago.

So for a list noob, congrats, you've made a valuable contribution that
another list member can benefit from.  Thanks and welcome.  You'll get used
to the banter and teasing that goes on here, but we do like each other even
though it may not seem like it at times ;)

--
Sherry Abercrombie

Arthur C. Clarke
Sent from Haslet, TX, United States