All --

We recently made the move from Goodlink to BES. I have a few annoyances, but
one of the main and most annoying issues i'm hoping there is an answer for
is:

   - Is there a way to default to the Exchange GAL when typing in a name
   during e-mail composition ? Right now, the list populates with your personal
   contacts within outlook and I'll have to "lookup" in order to find a name in
   the Exchange GAL..
   - Is there a way to add or auto-populate a blackberry device with the
   "most frequently" e-mailed ? In other words, lets say you have 20 contacts
   with the last name "Singh" but frequently only e-mail 1 of them, is there a
   way to trick the blackberry to populate that "Singh" first ?