I'm not interested in pushing 60k+user GAL to 2500 Blackberries thus
turning any that succeed into static copies.

________________________________

From: Harry Singh [mailto:hbo...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 12:41 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Blackberry GAL

Blackberry should really provide the admins the right to publish the
Exchange GAL. So when i'm composing a message and i start typing in a
persons name, the exchange GAL and my local contacts get auto-populated.
I really don't see the resource/bandwidth/technical overhead with
getting that done ( or I could just be resource/bandwidth/technically
short-sighted)

Maybe it's just my overall inexperience with blackberry and their
respective shortcuts, but I'm really looking to type less, especially
when it comes to the mundane part of adding the e-mail address. If I, or
anyone, constantly e-mails a group of people --- is there a faster way
of adding a frequently used recipient ?

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 3:07 PM, Don Andrews <don.andr...@safeway.com>