I had a similiar issue with a Digicert certificate. U might need to change the
intermediate cert on your server. I had to but it was running on Server 2008.

From: Joe Heaton [jhea...@etp.ca.gov]
Sent: 24 July 2009 02:51 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Activesync issue

I just renewed my SSL cert today for my Exchange box.  OWA is working fine, but
Activesync on my WM device is erroring out, saying the cert is not valid.  I
double checked the config in the phone, and I've looked in IIS at the
Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync settings, and the cert there shows the correct
dates.  I've restarted all IIS and SMTP services, and I've rebooted the server.

Any other ideas?

Exchange 2k3, WM6.

Thanks,

Joe Heaton