Thanks Andy......that was insightful.  Having a Bad day or just too much free
time?????

________________________________
From: Andy Shook <andy.sh...@peak10.com>
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues <exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 12:30:31 PM
Subject: RE: Business Card Reader

There’s like this web site or whatever where you can
totally ask it what you are looking for and its like it can read your
mind.  It’s really crazy, I know, right?  You should, like, go
there and ask it stuff.  Just turn on the Internet by clicking on that big
blue ‘E’ looking thingy and type in www.google.com The Internet has a cool,
like, pictures and stuff that they do with their name
when you go here, it really sick, like it knows.  It really freaks me out
sometimes.  Like I went there and typed in ‘business card reader’
and I got

http://www.cardscan.com/products/product_overview.asp

The Internet totally knew what you needed, how does, like, it
know?  I mean, my brain doesn’t have a cable in it.
Wait!  Omg, it’s like somehow, like, using my cell phone to read my
mind.  I mean, like, seriously?

Shook