I have copiers that are mail enabled and I'm trying to setup a receive connector for them to use that allows anonymous unauthenticated emails. I need the copiers to also be able to send outside of our domain as well. I created a new connector, called it "devices". Under local network I added 2 local IPs (the copier IPs) and remote is 0.0.0.0-255.255.255.255. Under authentication I have nothing checked. Under permission groups I just have anonymous users checked.

I went ahead and ran the following to allow sending to outside our domain:

Get-ReceiveConnector "devices" | Add-ADPermission -User "NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON" -ExtendedRights "ms-Exch-SMTP-Accept-Any-Recipient"

Then I restarted the transport service. Did I miss something here or am I doing this wrong because I still can't send from the copiers.

James