From: Senter, John [mailto:john.sen...@etrade.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 12:28 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: MRM and summary report

In Exchange 2003 when you did a mailbox policy to removed items x days old
there was a option to send a summary report to the user or administrator.  Is
there any way to do that in Exchange 2007 under the Messaging Records
Management piece?  I have the policy setup and working but we liked getting the
report for this one mailbox to validate that it was happening every week as not
to cause the mailbox to hit its limits.

Thanks