Hi All,

I've been using Loadsim to test Free Busy across 2 Exchange Orgs (in
readiness for a migration using Quest Migration Manager) and my Schedule
+ Free Busy Public Folder replica is 800mb with 90,000 items.  I've
since used Mailbox Manager policies to remove the Calendar items from
the mailboxes, however, the size of my F/B PF replica hasn't changed.

I thought the MADFB overnight schedule would run and reduce the size but
it hasn't changed at all.  Does anyone know how/what will trigger this?

Thanks,
Simon
<blocked::mailto:simoncais...@hbosplc.com>
<blocked::blocked::mailto:simoncais...@hbosplc.com>

HBOS plc, Registered in Scotland No. SC218813. Registered Office: The Mound,
Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. HBOS plc is a holding company, subsidiaries of which are
authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.