To: "MS-Exchange Admin Issues" <exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 2:07 PM
Subject: RE: RemoteCertificateNameMismatch

Just a few ideas... if you run

Get-clientaccessserver | fl

Does the "AutoDiscoverServiceInternalUri" show what matches your certificate (I'm assuming the external name)?

If not, check out resolution step 2 in http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=940726.

If that's not it, run

Get-exchangecertificate | fl

And make sure the correct cert is applied to your "autodiscover.domain.name" (should be listed in the "CertificateDomains", along with domain.name)

-Bonnie