Trying this one more time since I got now responses from 2 weeks ago:

We are deploying activesync for our iPhone users, so we have a hostname and
certificate.  My question is exactly which sites does activesync use on the CAS
servers?  We do not what OWA access from outside but do use it internally.  So
we are needing to put a content block based on the source IP and URL the system
is trying to connect to.

For example, if the source IP is external and the requested URL is
https://server.company.com/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync then let it pass
otherwise return error.  If the source IP is internal then pass any URL.

I am not able to do IP restrictions on the CAS servers directly because the
pair is behind a load balancer so both internal and external connections come
through the same load balancers.  The plan is to use the load balancer to do
the IP and URL check and allow/deny.  I just need to know which site the
ActiveSync connections use.

Thanks