Excellent answer - FAR better than Outlook even for small orgs.

________________________________

From: Carl Houseman [mailto:c.house...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 10:28 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: BLOCKING SPOOFED INTERNAL EMAIL

It's not a rule at all.  This is in ESM.

You add *...@domain.com to the list under Sender Filtering.

Sender Filtering is a tab under Global Settings, Message Delivery.

I would also recommend "accept messages without notifying sender of
filtering".

And make sure to enable sender filtering on the SMTP VS.