From: Steven Peck [mailto:sep...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 4:49 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync Mobile Administration Web Tool
install

We tested them because we 'had to'.  The chief proponent of this was
bragging about how he was going to get it approved.  Because his
iPhone was part of the test, our security guy had his iPhone hacked
when it connected to the wireless LAN.  They added this example/demo
as part of their commentary on iPhone suitability and security in our
environment.

End result:  We do not allow iPhones

Caveat:  We have to answer to HIPAA.  As there is limited/no real case
law on violations, no one wants to be the case that is quoted as a
foundation decision for the next 25 years.

Steven Peck