Release Notes are :
http://download.microsoft.com/download/8/3/E/83E9DB24-0041-4F7E-A0DD-26043BBF7CAA/RelNotes.htm

The what is new document is here:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee221150.aspx

This update requires Windows Installer 4.5. That means a reboot if you are on
Windows 2003. Therefore I am suggesting to my clients that the installer is
update is put in at the next available downtime window which requires a reboot.
Then when you come to install the service pack no reboot is required. The
installer update can be download from here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=5A58B56F-60B6-4412-95B9-54D056D6F9F4&displaylang=en

Simon.

--
Simon Butler
MVP: Exchange, MCSE

e: si...@sembee.co.uk
w: http://www.sembee.co.uk/
w: http://www.amset.info/
w: http://blog.sembee.co.uk/

Need cheap certificates for Exchange, compatible with Windows Mobile 5.0?
http://CertificatesForExchange.com/<http://certificatesforexchange.com/> for
certificates from just $23.99.
Need a domain for your certificate?
http://DomainsForExchange.net/<http://domainsforexchange.net/>