Here is the email that was sent out earlier today regarding the update
to Ninja as it will now be called VIPRE Email Security:

Product Notification: Ninja Email Security to VIPRE Email Security for
Exchange Upgrade

Date: August 24, 2009

Product: Ninja Email Security

Version: All 2003 and 2007 Ninja versions

Current versions of Ninja Email Security have supported two antivirus
(AV) engines from third-party vendors:  BitDefender and Authentium. Our
relationship with one of these vendors, BitDefender, has come to an end.
As a result, we cannot guarantee definition updates from BitDefender
after the end of August. To address this issue, we have been working to
integrate the VIPRE AV engine and will be releasing an updated product
by the end of the month. In addition, the product is being renamed to
VIPRE Email Security for Exchange.

For those customers that are running the BitDefender AV engine, the
upgrade process will make the necessary changes to replace the
BitDefender engine with the VIPRE engine components. Note that the
Authentium engine is not affected by this change and will continue to
function correctly; there are no plans to remove the Authentium engine
at this time.

The release is currently available for download through Product Updates
<http://updates.sunbeltsoftware.com/> . For continued AV protection, it
is important that all customers upgrade to this latest release. If you
have any questions, please contact Technical Support at (877) 673-1153
or by email at supp...@sunbelt-software.com
<mailto:supp...@sunbelt-software.com>