I actually never gave consideration to going to disk then tape. I am
not sure we can do that here but it would speed up processes I would
think. This is good advice and we will research it.

On the tape compatibility, we did see that LTO2 was read only on LTO4
devices, which would be an issue for us. We will research it further.
Thank you!