From: Maglinger, Paul [pmaglin...@scvl.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 4:53 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Event 9667 - Named properties quota limit

I've posted this on the NTAdmin list because we're trying to run it through an
ISA server.  Can't get ActiveSync to work.

>From the Exchange Application log:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Server ActiveSync
Event Category: None
Event ID: 3005
Date:  8/26/2009
Time:  1:47:27 PM
User:  domain\username
Computer: OTIS
Unexpected Exchange mailbox Server error: Server: [otis.scvl.com] User:
[usern...@scvl.com] HTTP status code: [500]. Verify that the Exchange mailbox
Server is working correctly.