The only thing that comes to mind immediately would be to do a bulk export of
the LDAP database to .csv , run that through a PS script to create them as
Contacts in AD and push them out with the rest of the GAL.

From: Dave Hardyman [mailto:dhardy...@swtc.edu]
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2009 12:59 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: LDAP address book in Exchange 2007

Is there a way to push out a LDAP address book to all Outlook users on Exchange
2007?  We're going to issue our students email accounts at Microsoft l...@edu
and want to provide our faculty and staff an easy way to look up student email
addresses.

I can send our faculty and staff instructions on how to manually set up the
address book on their Outlook client but I would rather it be automated as much
as possible.  The slightest changes always turn into major issues
here(butterfly effect...).

Dave

Note:
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and
protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.