From: Leedy, Andy [mailto:ale...@butlerahs.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 9:39 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange 2007 SP2

We have an Exchange 2007 environment with a CCR cluster and two CAS/HUBs.  I
want to apply SP2.  I have the procedure for the Cluster but I was wondering if
should I apply the service pack to CAS/HUBS first, or after I apply it the
Mailbox CCR cluster?

Has anyone upgraded to SP2 yet?  Any issues?

Thanks,
Andy

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information transmitted in this message is intended
dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this document. Thank you.

Butler Animal Health Supply