Free endorsement for Ninja.  Love it.  Installed it a couple of months ago
and I no longer have executives calling me about the spam that got to their
inbox.  I've done no tweaking or adjusting on it at all, haven't had the
time, and apparently there is not a real need for it either, it just works.
Prolly will upgrade to the Vipre version when I migrate the Exchange 2003
server to 2007.

--
Sherry Abercrombie

Arthur C. Clarke